Sofiprotéol Private Debt
Sofiprotéol and Tikehau IM have created a debt fund dedicated to the financing of companies in the agribusiness and agrifood sectors.
Since its founding Sofiprotéol has been actively involved as a lender in the financing of companies in the agribusiness and agrifood sectors.
Tikehau IM is an independent asset management company and one of the leading private debt managers in Europe, with over €9.9 billion under management.
The creation of the Sofiprotéol Private Debt fund provides the agro-industrial and agrifood sectors with a new financing tool. It is the response to a strong expectation by domestic sectors of having financial partners that are experts with a long-term vision and recognised expertise in the sector, from upstream to downstream of the value chain.
Sofiprotéol’s expertise in the sector combined with Tikehau IM’s experience in private debt makes the fund the go-to financial partner for the agribusiness and agrifood industry.
- Recognised expertise in the sector that provides an in-depth understanding of the problems faced by issuers and the vagaries of the sector
- A long-term strategic vision of the agribusiness and agrifood chains
- Sofiprotéol’s mission for over 30 years has been to support players in the French sectors in their development in France and abroad, with projects aimed at developing production and employment in France.
- Long-term support (loans with a maturity of up to eight years)
- Specific documentation for each case, taking into account the characteristics of the issuer and its sector.
- Good responsiveness to the requests of issuers
Sofiprotéol Private Debt has a wide range of products to provide companies with tailor-made solutions adapted to their needs.
The Sofiprotéol Private Debt fund assists the financing of companies in the agribusiness, agrifood and related sectors in the framework of acquisitions, internal development or refinancing operations.
The Sofiprotéol Private Debt fund is active in all types of debt. It can therefore be adapted to the needs of issuers: Euro PP in the form of a loan or a listed or unlisted bond, senior debt in the framework of LBOs, unitranche, high yield bond and subordinated debt.
The companies supported are typically French and European with an EBITDA in excess of €4 million.
Your contact at Sofiprotéol
- Consumer food products
- SOFIPROTEOL private debt