Sofiprotéol in figures
- 2012 revenue*: 7,3 billion euros
- Workforce: 8.372 employees in 2012
- Industrial sites: 33 in the oilseed division, 65** in animal division
* Turnover of industrial subsidiaries.
** Controled by the animal division.
2012 figures for industrial subsidiaries
Gross operating subsidiaries (EBITDA): 240 million euros (5)
Aggregate turnover of subsidiaries (1): 7.3 billion euros (5)
- Animal Division
- Turnover Saipol: 2.7 billion euros (2)
- Turnover Lesieur: 732 million euros (3)
- Turnover Lesieur Cristal: 370 million euros (3)
- Turnover Diester Industrie et Diester Industrie International: 2.7 billion euros
- Turnover Oleon et de Novance: 619 million euros
- Oilseed Division
- Turnover Glon Sanders: 1.8 billion euros
(1) The aggregate turnover is the sum of sales subsidiaries less intra-group sales.
(2) Includes subsidiary Expur
(3) Includes GECO
Industrial production in 2012
- Seed crushing: 4.2 million tons
- Packaged oils : 574 million tons
- Biodiesel : 2.3 million tons
- Renewable Chemicals: 0.495 million tons
- Animal Nutrition: 3.3 million tons
- Eggs and egg products : 195 million tons
- Porks meat : 182 million tons
- Poultry meat : 224 million tons
The financial establishment
- Activity: Fund Manager original interprofessional (Fedop, Faso, Fedil) and other investment companies.
- Types of investments: taking majority and minority loans to medium and long term obligations.
- 75 million euro invested.
- 140 companies supported (60 000 employees).