Innovation lies at the heart of Sofiprotéol’s industrial development. The Group’s research efforts support each of its businesses.
Forecasting and innovation provide the impetus for research and development projects. These projects aim to advance Sofiprotéol’s core business—nutrition—as well as renewable energy and renewable chemistry.
Centered on a common raw material, these various activities enjoy a complementary relationship.
Sofiprotéol’s research axes are primarily organized by activity.
- Agribusiness : creating new products.
- Renewable chemistry : developing chemical products using biomass.
- Renewable energy : producing energy using plant by products (biofuels, biomass).
- Seeds and biotechnology : selecting and developing new varieties of oilseeds and protein crops for higher yields and resistance to disease and parasites.
- Energy efficiency : improving energy conservation on farms.
- Santé animale : mise au point de produits vétérinaires innovants,
- Animal nutrition and related industries : developing solutions aimed at improving livestock farm performance and animal health and well-being.